Are you ready to take a quantum leap?
Amazon Jungle 4-Star Ecolodge Edition
Join the Spring 2020 Amazon Ayahuasca Business Mastermind
For entrepreneurial business leaders who want a quantum leap forward in their personal, professional and spiritual lives.
What is the Amazon Ayahuasca Mastermind Program?
Michael Costuros, the founder of Entrepreneurs Awakening, explains how and why an Ayahuasca enhanced business mastermind not only gives you 10x the business value of a traditional mastermind but so much more.
Is this mastermind experience for you?
- Deep inside you believe that you are destined to have a massive positive impact on the world, and you are ready to step up.
- You understand the professional value of sharing a deeply vulnerable life-changing experience with fellow business leaders you admire.
- You’ve realized significant financial goals and you’re ready for something even more meaningful.
- You crave world-class, life-changing experiences that money can’t buy.
- You realize that the mindsets that got you to where you are today will not get you where you want to be tomorrow.
- You have been wanting to experience Ayahuasca in Peru, but have been waiting for the right opportunity.
- You realize that you don’t know what you don’t know, and want access to a bigger picture.
- You have a few blind spots that you are ready to let go of once and for all.
If so, then this may be what you have been looking for…
Your Ayahuasca Retreat Center, Nihue Rao
We have partnered with the Nihue Rao retreat center to provide us with profound ayahuasca experiences that balance authentic Shipibo tribal healing tradition with western medical safety protocols.
- Nihue Rao was co-founded with Dr. Tafur, MD, a pioneering western doctor who’s spent that last 10 years experimenting to find new ways to reliably merge ayahuasca treatments with western treatments to cure disease. If you are curious about this topic or want to learn more about the mission and vision of Nihue Rao, we recommend Dr. Tafur’s recent book, Fellowship of the River. (Note: Dr. Tafur will not be present during our retreat.)
- Ayahuasca shaman Ricardo Amaringo in a native Shipibo healer and a co-founder of Nihue Rao. Ricardo has facilitated many thousands of ayahuasca ceremonies and over 3000 at Nihue Rao since its founding in 2011.
- <<< Check out the 5-min video that explains how Ayahuasca effects your body and brain.
See your Amazon jungle 4-star eco-lodge adventure…
A week-long Ayahuasca retreat calls for dedicated personal integration time.
In fact, we believe that 50% of the value you derive from Ayahuasca will be realized during the 5-days after your retreat.
This is why we will spend the second half of our trip at the Haliconia Eco-lodge. During this time we will develop your post ayahuasca action plan for when you return home and explore the Amazon jungle with professional guides. In your private room, you will have the time you need to integrate all your experiences. 4.5 stars on Trip Advisor makes this among the best Amazon eco-adventure experiences available.
The Three Acts of the Amazon Mastermind Program
Feb – Mar 2020
6 weeks before leaving for Peru we will prepare you for your ayahuasca retreat.
Your preparation includes 1-1 sessions as well as group video sessions. You will arrive in Peru feeling 100% ready for ayahuasca, and also feeling familiar with everyone else in the program, excited to meet them in person.
– Logistical support finding plane tickets.
– The best 80/20 education on ayahuasca
– Support communicating with friends and family
– Strategic Introductions
(Call time commitment is 90 min per week.)
WEEK 1: Group Mastermind Kickoff call
WEEK 2: Key teachings on ayahuasca and Amazon travel logistics.
WEEK 3: 1st 1-1 Ayahuasca prep coaching session
WEEK 4: 2nd 1-1 Ayahuasca prep coaching session
WEEK 5: Group Dietary Cleanse kickoff call
WEEK 6: Logistical support around Travel
Ayahuasca & Amazon Eco-tour
Peru, April 2020
WEEK 7 Ayahuasca retreat
WEEK 8 Amazon eco-lodge & ayahuasca integration
Saturday: Day 1. Arrive in Iquitos, kick-off dinner
Sunday: Day 2. Transfer to the Ayahuasca retreat center
Monday: Day 3. Activities and 1st ayahuasca night
Tuesday: Day 4. Activities and 2nd ayahuasca night
Wednesday Day 5. Day off, wifi catch up, massage or swimming in the river.
Thursday Day 6. Activities and 3rd ayahuasca Ceremony (optional)
Friday Day 7. Activities and 4th ayahuasca Ceremony (optional)
Saturday Day 8. Transfer to the Haliconia, a 4-star jungle eco-lodge.
Sunday Day 9. Haliconia, a 4-star jungle eco-lodge.
Monday Day 10. Haliconia, a 4-star jungle eco-lodge.
Tuesday Day 11. Haliconia morning, fly home evening (or to Machu Picchu!)
Integration & Mastermind
April – May 2020
During the 6 weeks following your return, you will be supported in your integration with 1-1 sessions, small group sessions, and all-participant business mastermind sessions via video.
If this feels like how you want to experience ayahuasca, accelerate your personal development, and create a new badass business network, then you can apply now!
(Call time commitment is 90 min per week.)
WEEK 9: Mini group integration support call
WEEK 10: Full group integration video call
WEEK 11: Mini group integration support call
WEEK 12: Full group business mastermind video call
WEEK 13: Break (1-1 support as needed)
WEEK 14: Full group business mastermind & closing the program video call
Meet Your Support Team
Amazon Program Co-facilitator & Business Mastermind Leader
Amazon Program Co-facilitator & Prep/Integration Leader
L.Ac., MSTCM, Amazon Program Health & Wellness Guide
Shipibo Ayahuasca shaman, Co-founder of the Nihue Rao Centro Espiritual
What’s Included in the Program?
- Membership into a carefully curated mastermind group of up to 14 business leaders.
- 5 weeks of individual and group preparation leading up to Peru, including psychological, social, physical and spiritual coaching for your Ayahuasca experience.
– Two, 1-1 intention and goal setting coaching calls to prepare you for your Ayahuasca experience.
– Two full group video calls to build trust among you all before meeting in Peru as well as prepare you for departure.
– The highest leverage materials to prepare you and or your loved ones for what this adventure entails.
- An 11-day all-inclusive bucket list adventure in the Amazon jungle
– 6 days at the Nihue Rao jungle retreat center where you will experience your Ayahuasca ceremonies.
– Up to 3 Ayahuasca ceremonies led by the indigenous Shipibo ayahuasquero Ricardo Amaringo, who has 40 years experience.
– 4-days of post-Ayahuasca integration at the Haliconia, a 4-star jungle eco-lodge.
- Enjoy both healthy, and unhealthy (yum!) gourmet food throughout the trip. (You will come back with an expanded palate and weighing less than when you arrived!).
- 6 weeks of integration coaching support after returning from Peru, ensuring that you integrate your insights into your personal and professional life.
– 1-1 integration calls as needed
– Two mini-group (4-participants per min-group), integration support calls.
– Three full group mastermind calls which will include the whole group masterminding on your business.
- Introductions to our private LinkedIn network of Ayahuasca Mastermind alumni.
We will limit this Amazon Ayahuasca Mastermind program to 14 people. Apply now for the Fall 2019 program.
Investment $16,500 (Includes everything except for your airfare to Peru)
Save $2000 by registering before Dec 1st: $14,500
Between the value delivered through the ayahuasca experience, the 4 star Amazon jungle tour and eco-lodge, the ayahuasca prep and integration coaching, the business mastermind exercises, and the profound trust bonds created with your fellow participants, you can easily imagine the value this experience will bring to your life and business.
The mastermind program will start in February 2020 and complete in May 2020.
The Peru chapter of the program takes place in April 2020 (exact dates TBD).
In 2015 Fast Company assigned a documentary filmmaker to create a profile on the Machu Picchu Ayahuasca Mastermind program. It’s an honest portrayal of the program experience and impact. See it now on Fast Company’s website.
See Fast Company’s mini-documentary about the Machu Picchu Ayahuasca Mastermind.
Testimonials from past Mastermind participants
Co-founder, Dominate Web Media
“A year later, I realize that as a result of the mastermind component of this program I received advice and an introduction that enabled me to more than double the revenue, reach and impact of my business. I wasn’t expecting that!”